LONDON TRANSPORT T CLASS

AEC Regal single-deckers

This page prepared by Ian Smith, created 9th June 1999, updated 17th March 2012.

Bus Histories: T38, T51-T206

These histories are incomplete. They are being assembled as I gain information from a variety of sources.

Particularly useful have been:


T 38  UU 6653  1930    prototype Green Line coach:
                       chassis: AEC Regal 662, petrol engine, #662065
                       body: rear entrance, C28R, saloon coach body #8822
               3/30 BT into service with LGOC on private hire (Brixton)
               4/30 WT transfer: used on Watford - Golders Green service V (Watford, Leavesden Road)
               6/30 AL return to Private Hire (Merton)
                    A  transfer (Sutton)
               3/31    to Chiswick overhaul: repainted green: experimental engine?
               3/31    from o/h to AEC Southall for Uxbridge service
               3/32    to overhaul: standard engine restored
               3/32 WT transfer
               3/32    transfer to LGCS control
               7/33    subsumed by LPTB
               1935    given new body number 15394
               1/36 WA (Watford High Street)
               */36 WT loan for Golders Green-Watford: green/green
               3/36 WT transfer
               6/36 LS transfer (Luton)
                    RE Romford (London Road)
                    RF Romford (North Street)
               6/38 WR (Windsor)
                    ST (Staines)
               9/38 ST withdrawn from service 
               3/39    sold to Steel Breaking & Dismantling Co., (Edgware) for scrap


T 51 GF 526 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662353, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11006 4/30 BL into service with LGOC (Slough, Alpha Street), General red/black/silver 1931 Green Line green/black/silver livery 10/30 BL transfer to Green Line, still red 1935 classified 7T7, new body-number 16782 6/38 RE (Romford) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 11/39 reinstated for bus work 1941 DG used on reinstated Green Line (Dunton Green) by 1942 withdrawn again 42-5 used as snow-plough as required 5/45 bought by Ministry of War Transport for Allied Control Commission T 52 GF 504 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662354, petrol engine, Hall-Lewis body C27R #11093 6/30 into service with East Surrey (owned by LGOC) (RG/LH), red/black/silver 9/30 transfer to Green Line (East Surrey) 1931 Green Line green/black/silver livery 193* LH 1935 classified 7T7, new body-number 15572 6/38 RE (Romford) 12/38 withdrawn from stock (replaced by 10T10) 12/38 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) by 12/42 bought by Roberts, Maerdy, for spares T 53 GF 542 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662355, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11018 5/30 BL into service with LGOC (Slough), General red/black/silver */30 repainted Green Line green/black/silver livery 10/30 BL transfer to Green Line 1935 classified 7T7, new body-number 16615 6/38 RE (Romford) 1/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) 5/39 bought by Valliant, London W5 by 6/43 acquired by Royal Air Force by 5/45 returned to Valliant 5/47 bought by Dunstable Coaches, #6 by 9/48 bought by Hannington, Kettering, #14 fitted with front entrance coach body T 54 GF 531 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662356, petrol engine, Hall Lewis body C27R #11080 5/30 BL into service with LGOC (Slough), General red/black/silver 10/30 BL transfer to Green Line, still red 1931 Green Line livery 6/38 RE (Romford) 2/39 sold to Steel Breaking and Dismantling Co, Edgware T 55 GF 541 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662357, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11017 5/30 BL into service with LGOC (Slough), General red/black/silver 10/30 BL transfer to Green Line, still red 1931 Green Line livery 6/38 TG (Tring) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 9/38 sold to Lancashire Motor Traders, (Knott Mill) 8/40 bought by Harris, Cambridge 1943 used by Huntingdonshire War Agricultural Executive Committee Harris, Cambridge by 1/47 later rebodied with Beadle bus body: B32R. 1954 caravan near Huntingdon United Counties garage T 56 GF 540 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662358, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11016 5/30 BL into service with LGOC (Slough), General red/black/silver */30 repainted Green Line green/black/silver livery 10/30 BL transfer to Green Line 6/38 WT (Watford Leavesden Road) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 11/39 reinstated as bus by 1942 withdrawn again 42-5 used as snow-plough as required 5/45 sold to Ministry of War Transport for Allied Control Commission T 57 GF 529 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662359, petrol engine, Hall-Lewis body C27R #11079 4/30 BL into service with LGOC (Slough), General red/black/silver */30 repainted Green Line green/black/silver livery 10/30 BL transfer to Green Line 6/38 RE (Romford) 12/38 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) T 58 GF 530 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662360, petrol engine, Hall-Lewis body C27R #11081 5/30 into service with LGOC (Slough), General red/black/silver */30 used on London (Charing Cross) - Windsor 10/30 Maidenhead: red 10/30 BL transfer to Green Line, still red (Slough) 1931 Green Line livery 6/38 RE (Romford) 2/39 sold to Steel Breaking and Dismantling Co, Edgware T 59 GF 534 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662361, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11012 4/30 BL into service with LGOC (Slough, Alpha Street), General red/black/silver 10/30 BL transfer to Green Line, still red 1931 Green Line livery 6/38 RE (Romford) 3/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) 6/42 bought by King, Peasedown 11/51 bought by showman T 60 GF 529 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662362, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11005 4/30 BL into service with LGOC (Slough, Alpha Street), General red/black/silver 1930 used on Windsor service 10/30 BL transfer to Green Line, still red 1931 Green Line livery 4/32 used on Q (Southall) 6/38 RE (Romford) 7/38 sold to Horne Products Ltd, (Colnbrook) by 8/39 bought by OK Motor Services, Bishop Auckland fitted with new Willowbrook body MPT 470 */49 rebuilt, fitted with diesel engine, reregistered 12/62 withdrawn T 61 GF 538 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662363, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11014 4/30 BL into service with LGOC (Slough), General red/black/silver 10/30 BL transfer to Green Line, still red 1931 Green Line livery 6/38 RE (Romford) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 11/39 reinstated for bus work by 1942 withdrawn again 42-5 used as snow-plough as required 5/45 sold to Ministry of War Transport for Allied Control Commission T 62 GF 528 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662364, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11007 4/30 BL into service with LGOC (Slough, Alpha Street), General red/black/silver 10/30 BL transfer to Green Line, still red 1931 Green Line livery 6/38 RE (Romford) 12/38 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) by 8/39 bought by Layshon, Merthyr bought by Breese, Merthyr fitted with front doorway coach body: C32F by 1/42 bought by Bryn, Pontllanfraith 2/51 withdrawn T 63 GF 532 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662365, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11008 4/30 BL into service with LGOC (Slough, Alpha Street), General red/black/silver 10/30 BL transfer to Green Line, still red 1931 Green Line livery 6/38 RE (Romford) 3/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) by 1940 bought by Valliant, London W5 by 1949 bought by Ellis, Buckley EDM 446 reregistered T 64 GF 581 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662366, petrol engine, Hall-Lewis body C27R #11082 5/30 WT into service (Watford, Leavesden Road), General red/black/silver */30 repainted: Green Line green 9/30 ST transfer to Green Line, Staines 1931 Green Line livery 6/38 RE (Romford) 7/38 sold to Horne Products Ltd, (Colnbrook) 5/39 bought by Premier, Watford */39 fitted with new Thurgood coach body C32F 10/53 bought by Barker, Roydon 7/54 bought by Chandler, Send 10/55 withdrawn 10/55 bought by showman T 65 GF 596 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662367, petrol engine, Hall-Lewis body C27R #11096 6/30 TW into service, Autocar (owned by LGOC) (Tunbridge Wells) TW used for London - Tunbridge Wells service, red 9/30 TW transfer to Green Line (Autocar) 1931 Green Line livery 6/38 RE (Romford) 3/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) */39 bought by Black & White, London E10 */39 fitted with new Duple coach body: C32F */41 requisitioned by War Department 3/46 bought by Blackwell, Earls Colne 10/48 bought by Cookson, Manningtree 10/54 withdrawn 10/54 bought for a hay-store, Bures T 66 GF 501 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662368, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11030 6/30 into service, East Surrey (owned by LGOC)(RG/LH), red/black/silver 9/30 transfer to Green Line (East Surrey) 1931 Green Line livery, green/black/silver 6/38 RE (Romford) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 9/39 relicensed 1941 TW reinstated for Green Line service (Tunbridge Wells) by 1942 withdrawn again 42-5 used as snow-plough as required J in store (Holloway) 9/44 RG transfer, unlicensed (Reigate) 5/45 sold to Ministry of War Transport for Allied Control Commission in Germany 1946 in Hannover area by 10/46 bought by Jules Lescomptres, Douai, France 4270 MD 9 10/48 in service with with Jules Lescomptres, Douai T 67 GF 522 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662369, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11063 7/30 GF into service with LGOC (Guildford), Green Line green/black/silver 9/30 GF transfer to Green Line (East Surrey) 1931 Green Line livery 6/38 RE (Romford) 3/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) 8/40 requisitioned by War Department T 68 GF 524 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662370, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11006 9/30 WT into service with LGOC (Watford, Leavesden Road), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 RE (Romford) 9/38 sold to Lancashire Motor Traders (Knott Mill) 6/39 bought by Harris of Cambridge 1939 rebodied by Thurgood: C32F 2/50 withdrawn T 69 GF 535 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662371, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11010 4/30 BL into service with LGOC (Slough, Alpha Street), General red/black/silver 10/30 BL transfer to Green Line, red 1/31 MA transfer to Amersham & District, repainted to Am&D green/cream MA used on Amersham - Oxford Circus 11/33 conveyed to London Transport (Green Line) 1934 Green Line livery 6/38 TG (Tring) */38 withdrawn from service 1/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) by 1940 bought by Valliant, London W5 fitted with new Duple van body T 70 GF 7281 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662372, petrol engine, Hall-Lewis body C27R #11098 6/30 TW into service with Autocar (owned by LGOC), red/black/silver (Tunbridge Wells) 9/30 TW transfer to Green Line (Autocar) 1931 Green Line livery 6/38 RE (Romford) 12/38 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) 5/52 bought by Grove, London SW2 8/53 withdrawn T 71 GF 536 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662373, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11011 4/30 BL into service with LGOC (Slough, Alpha Street), General red/black/silver 10/30 Maidenhead: red 10/30 BL transfer, to Green Line 1/31 transfer to Amersham & District, repainted to Am&D green/cream 11/33 conveyed to London Transport (Green Line) 1934 Green Line livery 6/38 RE (Romford) */38 withdrawn from service 12/38 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) by 4/47 bought by Brighton & Hove Stadiums Ltd: fitted with greyhound transporter T 72 GF 505 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662374, petrol engine, Hall-Lewis body C27R #11090 6/30 into service with East Surrey (owned by LGOC)(RG/LH), red/black/silver 9/30 transfer to Green Line (East Surrey) 1931 Green Line livery, green/black/silver 6/38 RE (Romford) 9/38 sold to R.A.Jordan, (Biggleswade) T 73 GF 7277 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662375, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11054 6/30 into service with East Surrey (owned by LGOC)(RG/LH), red/black/silver 9/30 transfer to Green Line (East Surrey) 1931 Green Line livery, green/black/silver 6/38 GF (Guildford) 3/39 sold to Steel Breaking and Dismantling Co, Edgware T 74 GF 533 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662376, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11009 4/30 BL into service with LGOC (Slough, Alpha Street), General red/black/silver 10/30 BL transfer to Green Line, red 1931 Green Line livery 6/38 DG (Dunton Green) 8/38 sold to Lancashire Motor Traders, (Knott Mill) 7/39 bought by Clearway, London E10, #7 fitted with new Plaxton coach body: C32F by 7/40 requisitioned by War Department, #L1262018 T 75 GF 561 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662377, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11026 7/30 into service with LGOC (Romford), Green Line green/black/silver 3/31 transfer to Gidea Park 1931 Green Line livery 6/38 GY (Grays) 3/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) by 2/40 requisitioned by Ministry of Supply transfer to RAF: used as darkroom */47 bought by T.Beckett of Bucknall, Staffordshire NEH 2 */49 rebodied, reregistered. Old body used as farm feed-store */49 in service, Hanley c1951 scrapped T 76 GF 521 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662378, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11055 7/30 GF into service with Green Line (Guildford, London Road), Green Line green/black/silver 10/30 GF transfer to Green Line (East Surrey) 6/38 RE (Romford) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 2/40 requisitioned by Ministry of Supply for War Department T 77 GF 7282 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662379, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11065 6/30 TW into service with Autocar (owned by LGOC), red/black/silver (Tunbridge Wells) 9/30 TW transfer to Green Line (Autocar) 1931 Green Line livery 6/38 RE (Romford) 12/38 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) T 78 GF 539 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662380, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11015 5/30 BL into service with LGOC (Slough), General red/black/silver 10/30 BL transfer to Green Line, red 1931 Green Line livery 6/38 RE (Romford) 3/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) T 79 GF 549 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662381, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11034 6/30 BL into service with LGOC (Slough), General red/black/silver 10/30 ST transfer to Green Line: red (Staines) 1931 Green Line livery 6/38 RE (Romford) 9/38 sold to R.A.Jordan, (Biggleswade) fitted with Plaxton coach body: C32F by 1946 bought by Percival, Richmond by 6/52 bought by showman T 80 GF 559 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662382, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11041 7/30 into service with LGOC (Staines), General red/black/silver 10/30 RG with Green Line (East Surrey) (Reigate) 1931 Green Line livery 1931 used on V: Golders Green - Watford 5/38 sold to Lancashire Motor Traders, (Knott Mill) 1941 bought by Everall, Wolverhampton 10/42 fitted with Burlingham coach body: C35F 1950 withdrawn by 6/52 bought by Herbert, Coventry: non-psv T 81 GF 508 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662383, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11060 6/30 into service with East Surrey (owned by LGOC)(RG/LH), red/black/silver 9/30 transfer to Green Line (East Surrey) 1931 Green Line livery, green/black/silver 6/38 RE (Romford) 1/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) T 82 GF 506 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662384, petrol engine, Park Royal body C27R #11094 6/30 into service with East Surrey (owned by LGOC)(RG/LH), red/black/silver 9/30 transfer to Green Line (East Surrey) 1931 Green Line livery, green/black/silver 6/38 WR (Windsor) 9/38 sold to R.A.Jordan, (Biggleswade) 7/39 sold to Disposals, (Northampton) fitted with new Duple coach body: C32F by 10/43 bought by Wakley, Northop by 5/46 bought by Topping, Liverpool T 83 GF 584 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662385, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11022 5/30 WT into service with LGOC (Watford), General red/black/silver */30 repainted: Green Line green/black 10/30 ST transfer to Green Line (Staines) transfer to Grays (Seabrooks Brewery): used on Grays-London 6/38 RE (Romford) 10/38 sold to Lancashire Motor Traders, (Knott Mill) 10/38 sold to Disposals, (Northampton) T 84 GF 537 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662386, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11013 4/30 BL into service with LGOC (Slough), General red/black/silver 10/30 Maidenhead: red 10/30 BL transfer, to Green Line 1931 Green Line livery 6/38 GY (Grays) 1/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) by 2/46 bought by Willetts, Yorkley 6/48 withdrawn by 1951 bought by Eustace, Pontllanfraith T 85 GF 7278 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662387, petrol engine, Hall-Lewis body C27R #11099 6/30 into service with East Surrey (owned by LGOC)(RG/LH), red/black/silver 9/30 transfer to Green Line (East Surrey) 1931 Green Line livery, green/black/silver 6/38 RE (Romford) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 2/40 sold to Ministry of Supply for War Department 6/48 bought by Parish, Morda ENT 822 fitted with coach body: C31F, reregistered 12/51 withdrawn by 11/59 sold T 86 GF 597 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662388, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11061 6/30 TW into service with Autocar (owned by LGOC), red/black/silver (Tunbridge Wells) 9/30 TW transfer to Green Line (Autocar) 1931 Green Line livery 6/38 GY (Grays) 7/38 sold to Horne Products Ltd, (Colnbrook) 6/39 bought by Grange, London E13, #10 fitted with Duple coach body: C32F by 2/51 sold to Smith (London N16) 1952 sold to Mountnessing Auto Spares, (Mountnessing) T 87 GF 579 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662389, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11019 5/30 WT into service with LGOC (Watford), General red/black/silver */30 repainted: Green Line green/black 10/30 transfer to Green Line (Staines) 1931 Green Line livery 6/38 RE (Romford) 12/38 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) 1939 bought by Valliant, London W5 fitted with new Duple coach body: C32F by 5/43 requisitioned by Ministry of Supply as a van 11/47 bought by Leighton, Ilford MNO 463 fitted with with Turner coach body: C33F; reregistered 1/56 withdrawn T 88 GF 7283 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662390, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11035 6/30 TW into service with Autocar (owned by LGOC), red/black/silver (Tunbridge Wells) 9/30 TW transfer to Green Line (Autocar) 1931 Green Line livery 6/38 WR (Windsor) 3/39 sold to Steel Breaking and Dismantling Co, Edgware T 89 GF 543 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662391, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11027 5/30 BL into service with LGOC (Slough), General red/black/silver 10/30 BL transfer to Green Line, red */30 at Windsor 1/31 transfer to Amersham & District, repainted to Am&D green/cream 11/33 conveyed to London Transport (Green Line) 1934 Green Line livery 6/38 RE (Romford) */38 withdrawn from service 3/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) 1943 bought by Ministry of Works & Buildings by 10/44 bought by G.F.Graves, Redhill by 6/49 bought by a showman, Epsom T 90 GF 7279 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662392, petrol engine, Hall-Lewis body C27R #11097 6/30 into service with East Surrey (owned by LGOC)(RG/LH), red/black/silver 9/30 transfer to Green Line (East Surrey) 1931 Green Line livery, green/black/silver 6/38 RE (Romford) 8/38 sold to Lancashire Motor Traders, (Knott Mill) by 6/46 bought by Gough, Bristol 8/47 bought by Bristol Co-operative Society, #15 c1950 fitted with new Longwell Green coach body: C35F 11/59 scrapped T 91 GF 510 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662393, petrol engine, Hall-Lewis body C27R #11091 6/30 into service with East Surrey (owned by LGOC)(RG/LH), red/black/silver 9/30 transfer to Green Line (East Surrey) 1931 Green Line livery, green/black/silver 1931 DS used on Dorking service 6/38 WT (Watford Leavesden Road) 8/38 sold to Lancashire Motor Traders, (Knott Mill) 1/39 bought by Dix, Dagenham by 5/43 bought by Gough, Bristol 8/47 bought by Bristol Co-operative Society, #9 1954 scrapped T 92 GH 625 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662394, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11067 7/30 WT into service with LGOC (Watford), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 RE (Romford) 2/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) T 93 GF 515 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662395, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11057 7/30 GF into service with LGOC (Guildford), Green Line green/black/silver 10/30 GF transfer to Green Line (East Surrey) 6/38 WR (Windsor) 2/39 sold to Steel Breaking and Dismantling Co, Edgware T 94 GF 580 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662396, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11020 5/30 WT into service with LGOC (Watford), General red/black/silver */30 ST (Staines) 10/30 RG with Green Line (East Surrey) (Reigate) 1931 Green Line livery 6/38 RE (Romford) 1938 (replaced by 10T10) 11/39 reinstated as bus 12/40 DG transfer (Dunton Green) 11/41 DG used on 454 to Chipstead, unmodified, green/green overhaul: repainted green/white 1/42 transfer by 1942 withdrawn again 42-45 used as snow-plough as required 5/45 sold to Ministry of War Transport for Allied Control Commission T 95 GF 555 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662397, petrol engine, Hall-Lewis body C27R #11088 7/30 ST into service with LGOC (Staines), General red/black/silver 10/30 RG with Green Line (East Surrey) (Reigate) 1931 Green Line livery */31 DG used on Sevenoaks - London service (Dunton Green) 6/38 RE (Romford) 1/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) by 1940 bought by Valliant, London W5 fitted with new Duple van body 7/48 bought by Grundon, London SE9 MPB 892 fitted with new Beadle coach body: C33F; reregistered 11/53 bought by Davis, Balsall Heath T 96 GF 544 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662398, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11028 5/30 BL into service with LGOC (Slough), General red/black/silver 10/30 BL transfer to Green Line, red/black 1/31 MA transfer to Amersham & District 2/31 MA used on London - Chesham: red/black 2/31 MA bought by Amersham & District MA repainted to Am&D green/cream MA used on London - Amersham 11/33 conveyed to London Transport (Green Line) 1934 Green Line livery 6/38 GY (Grays) */38 withdrawn from service 9/38 sold to R.A.Jordan, (Biggleswade) 7/47 bought by Victoria Motorways, Treorchy T 97 GF 560 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662399, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11033 7/30 ST into service with LGOC (Staines), General red/black/silver 10/30 ST transfer to Green Line: red 1931 Green Line livery used on I: Crawley- Abbots Langley 6/38 RE (Romford) 9/38 sold to R.A.Jordan, (Biggleswade) by 1941 bought by Valliant, London W5 fitted with new Duple van body by 7/47 bought by Brunts, Hatfield GJH 898 fitted with new Duple coach body: C33F; reregistered bought by Taylor, Caterham bought by Lees, Worksop bought by Reed, Birmingham T 98 GF 7284 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662400, petrol engine, Hall-Lewis body C27R #11087 6/30 TW into service with Autocar (owned by LGOC), red/black/silver (Tunbridge Wells) 9/30 TW transfer to Green Line (Autocar) 1931 Green Line livery 6/38 WT (Watford Leavesden Road) 8/38 sold to Lancashire Motor Traders, (Knott Mill) 11/40 bought by GPO, #8011: GGJ 289 fitted with van body as mobile coastal radio station: reregistered 2/69 scrapped T 99 GF 583 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662401, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11021 5/30 WT into service with LGOC (Watford), General red/black/silver */30 repainted: Green Line green 10/30 ST transfer to Green Line (Staines) 1931 Green Line livery 6/38 MA (Amersham) 2/39 sold to Steel Breaking and Dismantling Co, Edgware T 100 GF 511 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662402, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11059 6/30 into service with East Surrey (owned by LGOC)(RG/LH), red/black/silversilver 9/30 transfer to Green Line (East Surrey) 1931 Green Line livery, green/black/silver 6/38 MA (Amersham) 9/38 sold to R.A.Jordan, (Biggleswade) by 8/40 bought by Brownie, London E8 T 101 GF 582 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662403, petrol engine, Hall-Lewis body C27R #11083 5/30 WT into service with LGOC (Watford), General red/black/silver */30 repainted: Green Line green/black 10/30 ST transfer to Green Line (Staines) transfer to LGCS 7/33 subsumed by LPTB c10/33 used on Green Line I to Crawley: green/black 6/38 RE (Romford) 6/38 WR bus service: used on 458 to Uxbridge (Windsor) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 2/40 sold to Ministry of Supply for War Department T 102 GF 7276 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662404, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11066 6/30 into service with East Surrey (owned by LGOC)(RG/LH), red/black/silver 9/30 transfer to Green Line (East Surrey) 1931 Green Line livery, green/black/silver 6/38 WR (Windsor) 1/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) 1/39 bought by Eustace, Pontllanfraith 5/41 bought by Breese, Merthyr bought by Willetts, Yorkley 7/46 bought by Arnould, Pengam sold to Praill (Hereford): DVJ 123 rebuilt, reregistered 6/50 bought by Ross, Cardiff 10/51 bought by Knight, Caerphilly 5/52 withdrawn T 103 GF 512 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662405, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11058 6/30 into service with East Surrey (owned by LGOC)(RG/LH), red/black/silver 9/30 transfer to Green Line (East Surrey) 1931 Green Line livery, green/black/silver 6/38 RE (Romford) 1/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) by 1940 bought by Welsh National Memorial Hospital: non-psv bought by National Medical Research Council: non-psv 6393 NB 1951 in Le Touquet, France T 104 GF 550 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662406, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11056 6/30 BL into service with LGOC (Slough), General red/black/silver 10/30 ST transfer to Green Line (Staines): red 1/31 transfer to Amersham & District, repainted to Am&D green/cream 11/33 conveyed to London Transport (Green Line) */38 withdrawn from service 8/38 sold to Lancashire Motor Traders, (Knott Mill) 2/39 bought by B.Davies, London E16, #8 fitted with new coach body: Plaxtons C32F by 10/42 acquired by Royal Air Force EBU 90 7/47 bought by Renton, Hollingwood: reregistered 10/47 bought by Service Motors, Leeds 10/51 bought by Stables, Leeds 1/52 withdrawn, scrapped T 105 GF 585 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662407, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11023 5/30 WT into service with LGOC (Watford), General red/black/silver */30 repainted: Green Line green/black 10/30 ST transfer to Green Line (Staines) 6/38 RE (Romford) 12/38 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) 5/39 bought by Valliant Coaches, Ealing fitted with new Strachan C32F body 2/48 used by Valliant on American Overseas Airways duties: AOA livery 4/49 bought by Manns Way Coaches, Beaconsfield 1949 at Epsom Races 7/54 withdrawn T 106 GF 598 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662408, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11062 6/30 TW into service with Autocar (owned by LGOC), red/black/silver (Tunbridge Wells) 9/30 TW transfer to Green Line (Autocar) 1931 Green Line livery 6/38 WR (Windsor) 1/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) 4/40 bought by Sheffield Corporation Waterworks Department rebuilt as a tanker 10/47 sold to Hulley, Baslow: chassis scrapped T 107 GF 565 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662409, petrol engine, Hall-Lewis body C27R #11085 5/30 WT into service with LGOC (Watford), General red/black/silver */30 repainted Green Line green/black/silver livery 10/30 SU transfer to Green Line (Slough) 6/38 MA (Amersham) 9/38 sold to R.A.Jordan, (Biggleswade) 5/39 bought by Goad, Tenterden by 5/43 bought by Williams, Treorchy T 108 GF 586 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662410, petrol engine, Hall-Lewis body C27R #11084 5/30 WT into service with LGOC (Watford), General red/black/silver */30 repainted: Green Line green/black 10/30 ST transfer to Green Line (Staines) 6/38 RE (Romford) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 11/39 reinstated as bus by 1942 withdrawn again 42-5 used as snow-plough as required 5/45 sold to War Department for Allied Control Commission 6393-NB 8/47 at Le Touquet, France T 109 GF 599 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662411, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11025 6/30 TW into service with Autocar (owned by LGOC), red/black/silver (Tunbridge Wells) 9/30 TW transfer to Green Line (Autocar) 1931 Green Line livery 6/38 RE (Romford) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 11/39 reinstated as bus 1941 MA used on reinstated Green Line (Amersham) by 1942 withdrawn again 42-5 used as snow-plough as required J in store (Holloway) 9/44 RG transfer, unlicensed (Reigate) 5/45 sold to War Department for Allied Control Commission T 110 GF 503 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662412, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11032 6/30 into service with East Surrey (owned by LGOC)(RG/LH), red/black/silver 9/30 transfer to Green Line (East Surrey) 1931 Green Line livery, green/black/silver 6/38 NF (Northfleet) 9/38 sold to R.A.Jordan, (Biggleswade) T 111 GF 551 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662413, petrol engine, Hall-Lewis body C27R #11086 6/30 into service with LGOC (Slough), General red/black/silver */30 repainted: Green Line green/black 10/30 ST transfer to Green Line (Staines) 6/38 RE (Romford) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 9/39 reinstated as bus 1941 MA used on reinstated Green Line (Amersham) by 1942 withdrawn again 42-5 used as snow-plough as required 9/44 E fitted with snow-plough (Enfield) 5/45 sold to Ministry of War Transport for Allied Control Commission T 112 GF 600 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662414, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11095 6/30 TW into service with Autocar (owned by LGOC), red/black/silver (Tunbridge Wells) 9/30 TW transfer to Green Line (Autocar) 1931 Green Line livery 6/38 CY (Crawley) 3/39 sold to Steel Breaking and Dismantling Co, Edgware T 113 GF 7280 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662415, petrol engine, Hall-Lewis body C27R #11064 6/30 into service with East Surrey (owned by LGOC)(RG/LH), red/black/silver livery 9/30 transfer to Green Line (East Surrey) 1931 Green Line livery, green/black/silver 6/38 RE (Romford) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 11/39 reinstated as bus 1941 MA used on reinstated Green Line (Amersham) by 1942 withdrawn again 42-5 used as snow-plough as required 5/45 sold to Ministry of War Transport for Allied Control Commission T 114 GF 587 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662416, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11024 5/30 WT into service with LGOC (Watford), General red/black/silver 10/30 Maidenhead: red 10/30 BL transfer to Green Line (Slough) 1931 Green Line livery 6/38 RE (Romford) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 9/39 reinstated as bus by 1942 withdrawn again 42-5 used as snow-plough as required 5/45 sold to Ministry of War Transport for Allied Control Commission T 115 GF 571 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662417, petrol engine, Hall-Lewis body C27R #11089 5/30 WT into service with LGOC (Watford), General red/black/silver */30 repainted: Green Line green/black 10/30 ST transfer to Green Line (Staines) 6/38 RE (Romford) 3/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) T 116 GF 509 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662418, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11029 6/30 into service with East Surrey (owned by LGOC)(RG/LH), red/black/silver 6/30 allocated to East Surrey: used on Dorking-London service 9/30 transfer to Green Line (East Surrey) 1931 Green Line livery, green/black/silver 6/38 RE (Romford) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 2/40 sold to Ministry of Supply for War Department T 117 GF 507 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662419, petrol engine, Hall-Lewis body C27R #11092 6/30 into service with East Surrey (owned by LGOC)(RG/LH), red/black/silver 9/30 transfer to Green Line (East Surrey) 1931 Green Line livery, green/black/silver DS on route D (London- Dorking) 6/38 RE (Romford) 3/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) by 9/41 bought by Herefordshire operator by 1/45 requisitioned by Ministry of Works & Buildings, #P118 by 8/52 bought by Benson, Accrington JTJ 490 reregistered T 118 GF 502 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662420, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11031 6/30 into service with East Surrey (owned by LGOC)(RG/LH), red/black/silver 1930 used on Redhill-Oxford Circus service 9/30 transfer to Green Line (East Surrey) 1931 Green Line livery, green/black/silver 12/36 HH used on F to Edenbridge: green/green (Hemel Hempstead) 6/38 RE (Romford) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 11/39 reinstated as bus 1941 MA used on reinstated Green Line (Amersham) 9/44 UX fitted with snow-plough (Uxbridge) 5/45 sold to Ministry of War Transport for Allied Control Commission T 119 GF 547 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662421, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11037 used for Green Line livery trials: green/black/silver 7/30 into service with LGOC (Romford), Green Line green/black/silver 3/31 transfer to Gidea Park 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 7/38 sold to Horne Products, Colnbrook 7/39 bought by Premier Travel, Watford rebodied by Thurgood: C35F 1950 again rebodied by Thurgood: C32F 8/54 in service with Premier 9/54 finally withdrawn T 120 GF 557 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662422, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11038 7/30 ST into service with LGOC (Staines), General red/black/silver 10/30 ST transfer to Green Line (Staines): red 1931 Green Line livery 6/38 RE (Romford) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 456W 10/40 converted to staff ambulance (widened rear door), 456W 41-5 staff ambulance 456W T 120 10/45 fitted with 7T7/1 front entrance body (15367 from T305): reinstated as bus 11/45 repainted green/white/black/brown 1/46 LS transfer (Luton) 11/46 N transfer to Central Area (Norwood) c1947 N used on 3 5/47 W transfer (Cricklewood) RD (Hornchurch) 9/48 RD used on 250 to Hornchurch Garage: green/white/brown SP transfer (Sidcup) 4/49 withdrawn from service 4/49 sold to R.L.Daniels (Rainham) by 1950 bought by Grange, London E13 for spares T 121 GF 594 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662423, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11068 7/30 into service with LGOC (Romford), Green Line green/black/silver 3/31 transfer to Gidea Park 6/38 RE (Romford) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 11/39 reinstated as bus 1941 MA used on reinstated Green Line (Amersham) by 1942 withdrawn again 42-5 used as snow-plough as required 5/45 sold to Ministry of War Transport for Allied Control Commission T 122 GF 516 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662424, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11039 7/30 GF into service with LGOC (Guildford), Green Line green/black/silver 9/30 GF transfer to Green Line (East Surrey) used on London - Watford Green Line 10/36 RE used on London - Romford Green Line 6/38 RE (Romford) 8/38 sold to Lancashire Motor Traders, (Knott Mill) T 123 GF 570 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662425, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11036 7/30 WT into service with LGOC (Watford), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 CY (Crawley) 3/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) by 2/46 bought by F.Williams, Treorchy T 124 GF 568 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662426, petrol engine, Hall-Lewis body C27R #11100 7/30 WT into service with LGOC (Watford), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 EP (Epping) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 11/39 reinstated as bus 1941 MA used on reinstated Green Line (Amersham) by 1942 withdrawn again 42-5 used as snow-plough as required 5/45 sold to War Department for Allied Control Commission T 125 GH 624 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662427, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11040 7/30 WT into service with LGOC (Watford), Green Line green/black/silver 193* HF used on Welwyn G.C.-Horsham Green Line, (Hatfield) 4/38 head-on collision at Banstead: withdrawn 6/38 sold to Steel Breaking and Dismantling Co, Edgware T 126 GH 621 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662428, petrol engine, Hall-Lewis body C27R #11101 7/30 WT into service with LGOC (Watford), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 RE (Romford) 8/38 sold to Lancashire Motor Traders, (Knott Mill) bought by Dieper, Newport, Monmouthshire by 3/42 fitted with new Harrington coach body: C32F 11/49 sold to Hicken, Walsall T 127 GF 595 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662429, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11069 7/30 into service with LGOC (Romford), Green Line green/black/silver 3/31 transfer (Gidea Park) 5/38 sold to Lancashire Motor Traders, (Knott Mill) bought by Roberts, Maerdy 11/39 bought by Acton Beauchamp Transport, Suckley by 6/47 bought by Elms Longman, London SE13: 32 seat body 6/48 withdrawn T 128 GF 548 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662430, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11042 7/30 into service with LGOC (Romford), Green Line green/black/silver 3/31 transfer (Gidea Park) 6/38 WR (Windsor) 2/39 sold to Steel Breaking and Dismantling Co, Edgware T 129 GF 558 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662431, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11044 7/30 into service with LGOC (Staines), General red/black/silver 10/30 ST transfer to Green Line (Staines): red 1931 Green Line livery 6/38 GY (Grays) 12/38 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) by 6/39 bought by Layshon, Merthyr T 130 GF 513 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662432, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11043 7/30 GF into service with LGOC (Guildford), Green Line green/black/silver 9/30 GF transfer to Green Line (East Surrey) 6/38 RE (Romford) 1/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) bought by Patey, Tonyrefail rebodied with Burlingham utility bus body by 4/43 bought by Henderson, Penygraig 7/46 bought by Ralph, Abertillery, #86 rebodied 1948 with Ralph of Abertillery #65 1950 with Ralph of Abertillery #65 1950 bought by Red & White, Chepstow #622 1951 withdrawn 10/51 sold to F.Cowley (Salford) T 131 GF 546 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662433, petrol engine, Hall-Lewis body C27R #11103 7/30 into service with LGOC (Romford), Green Line green/black/silver 3/31 transfer (Gidea Park) 6/38 SA (St.Albans) 12/38 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) T 132 GF 566 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662434, petrol engine, Hall-Lewis body C27R #11102 7/30 WT into service with LGOC (Watford), Green Line green/black/silver 7/34 under repair at Reigate garage, Green Line 6/38 RE (Romford) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 9/39 reinstated as bus 1941 SA used on reinstated Green Line (St.Albans) by 1942 withdrawn again 42-5 used as snow-plough as required 5/45 sold to Ministry of War Transport for Allied Control Commission T 133 GF 562 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662435, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11045 7/30 into service with LGOC (Romford), Green Line green/black/silver 3/31 transfer (Gidea Park) 6/38 RE (Romford) 12/38 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) by 4/43 bought by Roberts, Maerdy by 1949 fitted with front entrance bus body T 134 GF 518 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662436, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11046 7/30 GF into service with LGOC (Guildford), Green Line green/black/silver 7/30 GF used on London - Guildford 9/30 GF transfer to Green Line (East Surrey) 1931 Green Line livery 6/38 HE (High Wycombe) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 8/38 sold to Lancashire Motor Traders, (Knott Mill) by 1939 bought by Dix, Dagenham 1/46 bought by Bowker, Manchester T 135 GF 569 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662437, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11070 7/30 WT into service with LGOC (Watford), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 EP (Epping) 3/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) by 9/41 bought by Pettifer, Worcester fitted with coach body: C33F 1957 bought by contractor near Malvern 1960 sold to Cowlin (Newport, Monmouthshire) 8/60 sold to C.Morgan, (Pengam) for scrap T 136 GF 545 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662438, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11073 7/30 into service with LGOC (Romford), Green Line green/black/silver 3/31 transfer (Gidea Park) 6/38 RE (Romford) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 11/39 reinstated as bus 1941 SA used on reinstated Green Line (St.Albans) by 1942 withdrawn again 42-5 used as snow-plough as required J in store (Holloway) 9/44 TG transfer, unlicensed (Tring) 5/45 sold to Ministry of War Transport for Allied Control Commission T 137 GF 520 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662439, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11072 7/30 GF into service with LGOC (Guildford), Green Line green/black/silver 9/30 GF transfer to Green Line (East Surrey) 6/38 RE (Romford) 9/38 sold to R.A.Jordan, (Biggleswade) 5/39 bought by Garner, London W5 5/40 withdrawn T 138 GF 514 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662440, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11051 7/30 GF into service with LGOC (Guildford), Green Line green/black/silver 9/30 GF transfer to Green Line (East Surrey) 6/38 GF (Guildford) 2/39 sold to Steel Breaking and Dismantling Co, Edgware 1939 bought by Hill, Stockingford by 10/43 requisitioned by Ministry of Works & Buildings bought by Gough, Bristol JPG 637 reregistered 8/47 bought by Bristol Co-operative Society, #11 fitted with front entrance coach body 1953 withdrawn 1954 derelict, still at Bristol Co-op T 139 GH 623 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662441, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11074 7/30 WT into service with LGOC (Watford), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 EP (Epping) 9/38 sold to R.A.Jordan, (Biggleswade) by 12/45 bought by Green Luxury Coaches, Walton-on-Thames, #4 fitted with prewar Burlingham C32F body 4/48 bought by Bennett, Shirley 1/51 bought by Grove, London SW2 bought by Jopling, Birtley 5/55 sold to A.M.C.C. (London E15) T 140 GF 592 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662442, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11047 7/30 into service with LGOC (Romford), Green Line green/black/silver 3/31 transfer (Gidea Park) 6/38 RE (Romford) 8/38 sold to Lancashire Motor Traders, (Knott Mill) fitted with prewar Plaxton C32F body by 1948 bought by Wilkins, Bordon 3/48 bought by Blackwell's, Earls Colne 6/52 bought by Morley, Ipswich 4/53 withdrawn T 141 GF 563 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662443, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11048 7/30 into service with LGOC (Romford), Green Line green/black/silver */30 used on Charing Cross - Brentwood service 3/31 transfer (Gidea Park) 8/38 sold to Lancashire Motor Traders, (Knott Mill) 4/39 bought by Gatehouse, London N19 fitted with new Plaxton coach body by 2/48 bought by Forder, Bingley GWX 870 fitted with new Santus coach body C33F: reregistered 5/52 rebuilt to full-front 2/54 bought by Enterprise, Kenton 10/54 bought by J and W Coaches, London NW10 T 142 GF 523 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662444, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11077 7/30 GF into service with LGOC (Guildford), Green Line green/black/silver */30 GF used on Charing X - Guildford service 9/30 GF transfer to Green Line (East Surrey) 6/38 RE (Romford) 3/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) by 6/42 bought by Edwards, Joys Green by 12/48 fitted with secondhand Duple coach body 4/59 withdrawn 8/59 sold to a dealer, (Cinderford) for scrap T 143 GF 564 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662445, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11049 7/30 into service with LGOC (Romford), Green Line green/black/silver 3/31 transfer (Gidea Park) 7/38 sold to Horne Products Ltd, (Colnbrook) 8/39 bought by OK Motor Services, Bishop Auckland: fitted with new coach body T 144 GF 519 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662446, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11071 7/30 GF into service with LGOC (Guildford, London Road), Green Line green/black/silver 9/30 GF transfer to Green Line (East Surrey) 12/30 GF used on Guildford service 1931 Green Line livery 6/38 RE (Romford) 12/38 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) 2/40 bought by B.Davis, Gurnos 7/45 bought by Rees Jones, Ystradgynlais fitted with B30R Starkey bus body 5/49 bought by J. Jones, Ystradgynlais 5/57 withdrawn 8/57 sold to Colbro (Rothwell) T 145 GF 517 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662447, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11050 7/30 GF into service with LGOC (Guildford), Green Line green/black/silver 9/30 GF transfer to Green Line (East Surrey) 6/38 EP (Epping) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 9/39 reinstated as bus 1941 SA used on reinstated Green Line (St.Albans) by 1942 withdrawn again 42-5 used as snow-plough as required 5/45 sold to War Department for Allied Control Commission by 11/45 British Army Leave Services, Hanover, Germany T 146 GH 626 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662448, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11075 7/30 WT into service with LGOC (Watford), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 EP (Epping) 9/38 sold to R.A.Jordan, (Biggleswade) 1/41 bought by Bloomfield, London SW14 1/46 bought by Elliott, Sidcup 12/48 bought by Thomsett, Deal 5/52 withdrawn T 147 GF 567 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662449, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11052 7/30 WT into service with LGOC (Watford), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 EP (Epping) 12/38 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) by 1940 bought by Valliant, London W5 fitted with new Duple van body T 148 GF 593 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662450, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11076 7/30 into service with LGOC (Romford), Green Line green/black/silver 3/31 transfer (Gidea Park) 6/38 RE (Romford) 9/38 sold to R.A.Jordan, (Biggleswade) 5/39 bought by Garner, London W5 11/47 bought by Picton & Gibbs, Watford fitted with Strachan C32F body 5/51 bought by Houghton & Carter, Garston 10/52 used as paint store 1957 gone T 149 GF 572 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662451, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11078 7/30 into service with LGOC (Romford), Green Line green/black/silver 3/31 transfer (Gidea Park) 9/38 sold to Lancashire Motor Traders, (Knott Mill) by 8/39 bought by Freelove, Great Bookham by 8/43 bought by Hulley, Baslow, #24 1952 withdrawn 1952 scrapped
T 150 GF 479 4/30 new: AEC Regal 662216, Hoyal-bodied C32R touring coach 4/30 BT new for LGOC private hire fleet #T150 (Brixton) */31 transfer to Green Line 7/32 transfer to LGCS T 154 1933 renumbered from T150 to T154. 1934 Green Line (Private Hire) fleet 3/38 sold to G.J.Dawson Ltd, (London SW19) T 151 GF 480 5/30 new: AEC Regal 662212, Hoyal-bodied C32R touring coach 5/30 BT new for LGOC private hire fleet #T151 (Brixton) */31 transfer to Green Line 7/32 transfer to LGCS T 153 1933 renumbered from T151 to T153 1934 Green Line (Private Hire) fleet 3/38 sold to G.J.Dawson Ltd, (London SW19) GLF 371 requisitioned by Ministry of Works & Buildings, #P104: reregistered bought by P.Hearn (London WC1) fitted with new Kinnemont C35F body 5/51 bought by Tillings Transport, London NW1 7/54 withdrawn by 1/60 sold to Rush Green Motors, Rush Green T 152 GF 481 5/30 new: AEC Regal 662211, Hoyal-bodied C32R touring coach 5/30 BT new for LGOC private hire fleet #T152 (Brixton) */31 transfer to Green Line 7/32 transfer to LGCS 1934 Green Line (Private Hire) fleet 3/38 sold to G.J.Dawson Ltd, (London SW19) bought by Davis, London SW16 by 1943 bought by Caledonian, Dumfries #300 1943 fitted with Weymann bus body: B32F 1/50 bought by Western SMT, #DA811 11/50 withdrawn 12/50 bought by Frieze, Brucehill: non-psv T 153 GF 482 5/30 new: AEC Regal 662210, Hoyal-bodied C32R touring coach 5/30 BT new for LGOC private hire fleet #T153 (Brixton) */31 transfer to Green Line T 151 1933 renumbered from T153 to T151 1934 Green Line (Private Hire) fleet 3/38 sold to G.J.Dawson Ltd, (London SW19) bought by Yelloway, Rochdale requisitioned by Ministry of Works & Buildings T 154 GF 483 5/30 new: AEC Regal 662310, Hoyal-bodied C32R touring coach 5/30 BT new for LGOC private hire fleet #T154 (Brixton) */31 transfer to Green Line T 150 1933 renumbered from T154 to T150 1934 Green Line (Private Hire) fleet 3/38 sold to G.J.Dawson Ltd, (London SW19) 7/38 bought by Stilgoe, Birmingham 1/39 bought by Bowen, Birmingham requisitioned by Royal Navy by 6/48 bought by Glaze, Walsall bought by Harrison, Stockingford by 8/53 chassis sold to Disposals (Northampton)
GF 525 3/30 new: AEC Regal 662 #662299, petrol engine, Chiswick body C27R #11004 3/30 BT Private Hire (Brixton) T 155 4/30 BL transfer (Slough, Alpha Street), General red/black/silver, numbered 4/30 SU used on London-Windsor service by LGOC 10/30 Slough, red 1934 Green Line livery 5/38 sold to Lancashire Motor Traders, (Knott Mill) by 7/38 bought by Holtspur, Beaconsfield, #15 7/38 bought by Clearway, London E10 1941 bought by Park & Bunty, Coventry, #B1 c1946 withdrawn
T156 GF 7251 1931 new, bus replacement for T 38 (the vehicle used as Green Line prototype) new to LGOC, AEC Regal 662330, Chiswick body 10277, front entrance B30F 7/30 AH into service on 621 (Nunhead) 7/31 Chiswick overhaul 7/33 subsumed by LPTB 3/34 type-coded 1T1 2/35 rebuilt to forward entrance, B30F 3/35 K from Chiswick overhaul 3/35 K used on 217 to Staines 6/39 UX used on 220, 222 (Uxbridge) 40-41 UX c1/42 UX converted to perimeter seating: B29F+20 43-45 UX 194* reconverted to standard seating: B30F 1/48 K 2/48 CS to Chiswick overhaul 2/48 K from o/h 1949 K in use on 218 3/50 K still red/white/brown 4/50 fitted with s/h diesel engine 4/50 K allocated for 218, 264 (Kingston) c1952 K in use on 218 8/52 K withdrawn 9/52 body 10277 scrapped 11/52 chassis donated to T30: fleetnumber written off
T 157 GF 575 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662503, petrol engine, Hall-Lewis body C27R #11311 9/30 WT into Green Line service (Watford), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 RE (Romford) 2/39 sold to Steel Breaking and Dismantling Co, Edgware T 158 GF 589 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662504, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11288 9/30 WT into Green Line service (Watford), Green Line green/black/silver 11/37 accident damaged: withdrawn from service 5/38 sold to Lancashire Motor Traders, (Knott Mill) 7/38 bought by Paddington Transport, London W5 7/39 Paddington Transport T 159 GF 588 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662505, petrol engine, Hall-Lewis body C27R #11313 9/30 WT new: 7T7 (Watford, Leavesden Road) 9/30 WT into Green Line service (Watford), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 RE (Romford) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 11/39 conversion to lorry commenced 420W 2/40 converted to 6.5t low-floor dropside lorry 420W 4/50 fitted with diesel engine 1956 used at Epsom Races 1961 withdrawn 9/61 sld to Passenger Vehicle Traders (London SW1) T 160 GF 573 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662506, petrol engine, Hall-Lewis body C27R #11310 9/30 WT into Green Line service (Watford), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 HE (High Wycombe) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 451W 9/40 converted to 6.5t tilt stores lorry 451W (007 GH) 1949 tilt stores lorry 8/54 fitted with diesel engine 1/62 CS into store (Aldenham) 2/62 CS back to work 12/62 CS withdrawn 5/63 sold to F.Ridler, (Twickenham) T 161 GH 3881 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662507, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11285 9/30 HN into Green Line (National) service (Hitchin), Green Line green/black/silver 1/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) T 162 GF 576 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662508, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11287 9/30 WT into Green Line service (Watford), Green Line green/black/silver c1934 WT used on I to Abbots Langley: green/black/silver 10/35 repainted green/green 3/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) by 1940 bought by Valliant, London W5 fitted with new Duple van body by 4/52 bought by a showman: van FJU 397 reregistered T 163 GH 614 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662509, petrol engine, Hall Lewis body C27R #11321 9/30 into Green Line service (Harpenden), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 EP (Epping) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 445W 8/40 converted to 6.5t towing lorry 445W 8/54 fitted with diesel engine 2/62 CS into store, Chiswick 3/62 change store to Aldenham 4/62 sold to W.North (Leeds) T 164 GF 591 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662510, petrol engine, Hall Lewis body C27R #11314 9/30 WT into Green Line service (Watford), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 EP (Epping) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 444W 8/40 converted to 6.5t towing lorry 444W 8/54 fitted with diesel engine 1/59 CF (Chalk Farm) 1/59 GM transfer (Victoria) 6/62 CS transfer into store at Chiswick 7/62 stored at Aldenham 9/62 sold to Hoblyn Bros, (Lower Kingswood) sold to W.North (Sherburn in Elmet) 9/74 scrapped T 165 GF 574 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662511, petrol engine, Hall Lewis body C27R #11312 9/30 WT into Green Line service (Watford), Green Line green/black/silver 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 439W 7/40 converted to 6.5t high-floor dropside lorry 439W allocated to CME (Road Services) Miscellaneous Pool 1/55 fitted with diesel engine 1957-9 PG at Parsons Green 3/60 CS transfer 3/61 CS into store 4/61 to store at Aldenham 5/61 sold to W.North (Leeds) by 3/62 sold to Blamires (Bradford) T 166 GF 590 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662512, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11286 9/30 WT into Green Line service (Watford), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 RE (Romford) 3/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) T 167 GH 3887 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662513, petrol engine, Hall Lewis body C27R #11317 9/30 HN into Green Line (National) service (Hitchin), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 RE (Romford) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 440W 7/40 converted to 6.5t drop-side lorry 440W allocated to Permanent Way Engineer (Railways) 1952 in use, Chiswick 7/54 fitted with diesel engine 1957-60 LE at Lillie Bridge Underground depot 3/61 LE into store, then to Aldenham storage 5/61 sold to W.North (Leeds) T 168 GH 3885 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662514, petrol engine, Hall Lewis body C27R #11316 9/30 HN into Green Line (National) service (Hitchin), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 MA (Amersham) 2/39 sold to Steel Breaking and Dismantling Co, Edgware T 169 GH 3886 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662515, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11291 9/30 HN into Green Line (National) service (Hitchin), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 RE (Romford) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 448W 8/40 converted to 6.5t towing lorry 448W 8/54 fitted with diesel engine 12/62 ND withdrawn, Neasden 5/63 sold to F.Ridler (Twickenham) T 170 GH 3884 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662516, petrol engine, Hall Lewis body C27R #11315 9/30 HN into Green Line (National) service (Hitchin), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 WR (Windsor) 1/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) 7/40 bought by Sheffield Corporation Waterworks Department: rebuilt as a tanker 10/47 chassis scrapped by Hulley (Baslow) T 171 GH 3882 9/30 new: AEC Regal 662 #662517, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11290 9/30 HN into Green Line (National) service (Hitchin), Green Line green/black/silver 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 447W 8/40 converted to 6.5t part-tilt, fixed-side lorry 447W 1/55 fitted with diesel engine 1957-59 CS 1960 447W 1/61 CS into store 4/61 sold to W.North (Leeds) 1961 scrapped T 172 GH 3883 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662518, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11289 9/30 HN into Green Line (National) service (Hitchin), Green Line green/black/silver 193* HN used on K1 6/38 RE (Romford) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 453W 9/40 converted to 6.5t open lorry 453W 1957-9 RE 3/60 CS into store, then to Chiswick store 8/60 sold to Vehicle and Plant Supply, (Southall) T 173 GH 8002 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662519, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11292 9/30 RG into Green Line service (Reigate), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 RE (Romford) 3/39 sold to Steel Breaking and Dismantling Co, Edgware T 174 GH 8003 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662520, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11293 9/30 RG into Green Line service (Reigate), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 RE (Romford) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 449W 8/40 converted to 6.5t stores lorry 449W 8/54 fitted with diesel engine 1957-9 GR 3/60 CS transfer (Chiswick) 2/62 CS into store 3/62 change store to Aldenham 4/62 sold to W.North (Leeds) T 175 GH 8005 9/30 new: AEC Regal 662 #662521, petrol engine, Hall Lewis body C27R #11320 9/30 RG into Green Line service (Reigate), Green Line green/black/silver 3/31 ST repainted sage green (Staines) 6/38 RE (Romford) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 442W 8/40 rebuilt as 6.5t railway breakdown tender, 442W painted khaki by 1952 repainted red 1947 LB railway breakdown tender, (Lillie Bridge) 1948 CS in use by Chief Mechanical Engineer, Chiswick WC (Whitechapel) 4/59 CF transfer (Chalk Farm) 4/60 WC transfer 2/63 WC into store 10/63 sold to McCann, (Barnet) T 176 GH 8001 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662522, petrol engine, Hall Lewis body C27R #11318 9/30 RG into Green Line service (Reigate), Green Line green/black/silver used on route M (Guildford) 6/38 SA (St.Albans) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 452W 9/40 rebuilt as 6.5t stores lorry 452W 8/54 fitted with diesel engine 5/57 sold to Bird (Stratford upon Avon) T 177 GH 615 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662523, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11297 9/30 into Green Line service (Harpenden), Green Line green/black/silver 2/39 sold to Steel Breaking and Dismantling Co, Edgware T 178 GH 8004 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662524, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11294 9/30 RG into Green Line service (Reigate), Green Line green/black/silver 1/35 WR (Windsor) 6/38 RE (Romford) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 11/39 conversion commenced 421W 3/40 converted to 6.5ton dropside towing lorry, 421W 6/53 421W, in service 8/54 fitted with diesel engine 1957-60 PG Parsons Green Depot 9/61 CS transfer into store 3/62 change store to Aldenham 4/62 sold to W.North (Leeds) T 179 GH 611 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662525, petrol engine, Hall Lewis body C27R #11319 9/30 into Green Line service (Harpenden), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 WR (Windsor) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 1/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) bought by General Post Office Engineering, #8010 GGJ 297 8/40 converted to mobile coastal radio station, new body, reregistered 1956 mobile coastal radio station 12/68 scrapped T 180 GH 612 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662526, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11295 9/30 into Green Line service (Harpenden), Green Line green/black/silver 1931 used on H: Harpenden - Gt Bookham 6/38 SA (St.Albans) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 11/39 reinstated as bus by 1942 withdrawn again 42-5 used as snow-plough as required 5/45 sold to Ministry of War Transport for Allied Control Commission T 181 GH 616 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662527, petrol engine, Hall Lewis body C27R #11322 9/30 into Green Line service (Harpenden), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 RE (Romford) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 446W 9/40 rebuilt as 6.5t stores lorry 446W 8/54 fitted with diesel engine 5/57 sold to Bird (Stratford upon Avon) T 182 GH 3814 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662528, petrol engine, Hall Lewis body C27R #11326 9/30 into Green Line (National) service (Bishops Stortford), Green Line green/black/silver 11/36 RE (Romford) 6/38 RE 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 11/39 reinstated as bus 1941 MA used on reinstated Green Line (Amersham) by 1942 withdrawn again 42-5 used as snow-plough as required 9/44 ON fitted with snow-plough (Alperton) 5/45 sold to Ministry of War Transport for Allied Control Commission T 183 GH 617 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662529, petrol engine, Hall Lewis body C27R #11323 9/30 into Green Line service (Harpenden), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 SA (St.Albans) 2/39 sold to Steel Breaking and Dismantling Co, Edgware T 184 GH 618 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662530, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11298 9/30 into Green Line service (Harpenden), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 RE (Romford) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 11/39 reinstated as bus by 1942 withdrawn again 42-5 used as snow-plough as required 9/44 NF fitted with snow-plough (Northfleet) 5/45 sold to War Department for Allied Control Commission T 185 GH 613 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662531, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11296 9/30 into Green Line service (Harpenden), Green Line green/black/silver 3/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) 5/39 bought by Valliant, London W5 fitted with new Strachans coach body: C32F 11/39 requisitioned by War Department T 186 GH 3810 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662532, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11299 9/30 BS into Green Line (National) service (Bishops Stortford), Green Line green/black/silver 10/30 BS used on London-Bishops Stortford service: green/black 6/38 RE (Romford) 9/38 sold to R.A.Jordan, (Biggleswade) 5/39 bought by Wright, Hanwell fitted with new Martin coach body: C32F by 9/43 bought by Fenwick, Old Bolingbroke by 3/52 bought by Barker, Mablethorpe T 187 GH 619 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662533, petrol engine, Hall Lewis body C27R #11324 9/30 into Green Line service (Harpenden), Green Line green/black/silver used on Tilbury-Aldgate service 6/38 RE (Romford) 2/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) T 188 GH 3815 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662534, petrol engine, Hall Lewis body C27R #11327 9/30 into Green Line service (Bishops Stortford), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 RE (Romford) 2/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) 1/40 bought by Venture, Basingstoke, #39 2/45 body rebuild by Reading, retaining rear entrance: B30RP fitted with AEC 7.7 litre diesel engine 1950 Venture, Basingstoke 1/51 bought by Wilts & Dorset, #439 rebuilt as B32R 9/55 sold to Passenger Vehicle Disposals, (Dunchurch) 5/56 bought by Eagre Construction, Scunthorpe, #11 by 9/61 sold T 189 GH 8089 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662535, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11305 10/30 WY into Green Line service (Addlestone), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 WY 3/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) T 190 GH 3812 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662536, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11300 9/30 into Green Line (National) service (Bishops Stortford), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 NF (Northfleet) 3/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) 6/40 bought by Valliant, London W5 fitted with new Duple van body LMF 985 by 8/45 fitted with coach body: reregistered by 8/47 bought by Bere Regis and District T 191 GH 3811 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662537, petrol engine, Hall Lewis body C27R #11325 9/30 into Green Line (National) service (Bishops Stortford), Green Line green/black/silver repainted green/green 6/38 EG demoted to bus work: used on 434 to Horsham 6/38 EG withdrawn from service (East Grinstead) 12/38 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) 5/39 bought by Black & White, London E10 GC 4914 fitted with ex-Timpson C32F body & registration 5/49 bought by Knight, Northampton T 192 GH 622 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662538, petrol engine, Hall Lewis body C27R #11329 9/30 ST into Green Line service (Staines), Green Line green/black/silver 12/38 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) 6/40 bought by Valliant, London W5 fitted with new Duple coach body C32F requisitioned by War Deapartment 1/46 returned to Valliant 4/46 bought by Bere Regis and District 3/51 bought by Rambler, Longham 5/52 returned to Bere Regis and District 11/54 body to DGB 415; chassis scapped T 193 GH 3816 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662539, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11302 9/30 into Green Line (National) service (Bishops Stortford), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 EP (Epping) 1/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) by 1940 bought by Valliant, London W5 fitted with new Duple coach body C32F requisitioned by War Department by 9/44 returned to Valliant LMF 982 reregistered by 6/48 bought by Chadwick & Barlow, Rochdale T 194 GH 3817 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662540, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11303 9/30 into Green Line (National) service (Bishops Stortford), Green Line green/black/silver 5/38 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 5/38 sold to Lancashire Motor Traders, (Knott Mill) by 6/48 bought by Worsley, London E17 rebodied with 33 seat coach body 1948 on hire to LT by Sunbeam Coaches, Walthamstow 6/49 withdrawn T 195 GF 577 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662541, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11309 10/30 into Green Line service (Romford), Green Line green/black/silver 3/31 transfer (Gidea Park) 6/38 RE (Romford) 1/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) 5/39 bought by Valliant, London W5 requisitioned by Royal Air Force by 3/48 bought by Superior, London N17 fitted with coach body C32F SML 139 reregistered by 6/51 bought by Golden Star, London E8 1/55 withdrawn T 196 GH 3818 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662542, petrol engine, Hall Lewis body C27R #11328 9/30 into Green Line (National) service ((Bishops Stortford), Green Line green/black/silver 1931 Green Line livery 6/38 RE (Romford) 1/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) 7/40 bought by Valliant, London W5 rebodied by Duple: C32F 10/47 bought by W.G.Clarke, Felixstowe, #3 12/51 taken over by Eastern Counties, #KS904 8/52 sold to Ben Jordan (Coltishall) T 197 GH 3813 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662543, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11301 9/30 BS into Green Line (National) service (Bishops Stortford), Green Line green/black/silver 5/38 sold to Lancashire Motor Traders, (Knott Mill) 5/39 bought by Peake, Pontnewydd fitted with new coach body 12/50 scrapped T 198 GH 8090 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662544, petrol engine, Hall Lewis body C27R #11330 10/30 WY into Green Line service (Addlestone), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 WY (Addlestone) 1/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) 6/39 bought by M&B, London NW4 1940 requisitioned by War Department, #M1261984 by 1946 bought by Red & White, #717 FAX 321 fitted with Burlingham B34F body 1951 renumbered Red & White #S131 1/53 withdrawn 9/53 sold 6/58 with showman, Enfield 6/52 with showman, Newcastle T 199 GH 620 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662545, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11304 9/30 ST into Green Line service (Staines), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 MA (Amersham) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 450W 10/40 converted to 6.5t open lorry 450W 7/54 fitted with diesel engine 1957-8 CH at Charlton Works 11/59 CS transfer to Chiswick 2/62 CS into store 4/62 sold to W.North (Leeds) T 200 GH 8091 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662546, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11306 9/30 WY into Green Line service (Addlestone), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 RE (Romford) 1/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) by 10/39 bought by Hewlett, Woodmansterne 9/40 bought by Valliant, London W5 by 9/41 requisitioned by War Department 8/46 bought by London Brick Company, Calvert, #C1 5/56 bought by Life, Westcott: non-psv T 201 GH 8092 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662547, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11307 10/30 WY into Green Line service (Addlestone), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 WY (Addlestone) 1/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) by 5/39 bought by Breese, Merthyr bought by Harris, Aberfan 1944 bought by Morlais, Merthyr #2 6/45 bought by Ralph, Abertillery, #51 1950 bought by Red & White, #615 1/51 withdrawn by 5/51 sold T 202 GH 8093 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662548, petrol engine, Hall Lewis body C27R #11331 10/30 WY into Green Line service (Addlestone), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 GF (Guildford) 1/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) by 5/39 bought by Reliance, Barry fitted with new Duple C32F body bought by Ralph, Abertillery, #67 12/45 bought by Reliance, Barry 1950 bought by Red & White, #605 1951 renumbered Red & White #C230 12/52 withdrawn T 203 GH 8094 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662549, petrol engine, Hall Lewis body C27R #11333 10/30 WY into Green Line service (Addlestone), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 GF (Guildford) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 8/40 converted to 6.5t railway breakdown tender 441W painted green repainted khaki repainted Chiswick Green by 1952 repainted red 6/53 railway breakdown tender 5/63 LE Lillie Bridge Underground Depot 5/63 LE withdrawn, to Aldenham. 11/63 sold to McCann, (Barnet) T 204 GH 8095 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662550, petrol engine, Hall Lewis body C27R #11332 10/30 WY into Green Line service (Addlestone), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 WY (Addlestone) 2/39 sold to Steel Breaking and Dismantling Co, Edgware T 205 GF 578 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662551, petrol engine, Hall Lewis body C27R #11334 10/30 into Green Line service (Romford), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 RE (Romford) 1/39 sold to Arlington Motor Co., (London S.W.1) by 1941 bought by Valliant, London W5 rebodied by Duple: C32F requisitioned by War Department 1942 returned to Valliant LMH 218 reregistered 5/48 bought by Julius & Lockwood, London SE13 6/54 bought by Arden, Harpenden 10/55 withdrawn T 206 GH 3819 1930 new: AEC Regal 662 #662552, petrol engine, Short Bros body C27R #11308 10/30 WY into Green Line service (Addlestone), Green Line green/black/silver 6/38 RE (Romford) 1938 withdrawn (replaced by 10T10) 443W 8/40 rebuilt as 6.5t railway breakdown tender, 443W painted khaki 1948 in use as 443W by 1952 repainted red 9/61 BS in service, Baker Street 2/63 BS into store, Baker Street 10/63 sold to McCann, (Barnet) 2/64 sold to scrap dealer (Cambridge)

T51-206: bus histories T207-306: bus histories photo references

Bus Stop contents Green Lines Private Hire Tillings